Actually I was joking. I think it makes sence to use Re: as it it pretty
universal and used in the RFC. It makes sence to be aware of 'Sv:' etc
when threading is done, plus when replying to mails so you don't end up
with Subjects like 'Re: Sv: AW: Re: A nice Subject', due to interacting
with other mail clients.

Kenneth