Well, you'll never be able to tell if it's actually been read. Opened,
maybe. But not read.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jean-Paul Natola
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Confirmation of read mail

I hate to bother the list with this question, but I'm in a bit of a
debate at the moment.

Is there ANYWAY for someone ,or software app, to CONFIRM if a message
was read and if so , the date and TIME , in this case we are talking
about newsletters that will be going out.

I told them there is no way to confirm, a read massage except maybe if
the recipient has  aol or similar type of ISP where you can see the
status  and the time.

Can they be referring to some new application out there that I am not
aware of?

or can I tell them to keep dreaming?

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator