In the words of a man lined up for greatness (at least in the Exchange world)...

"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioural problems" - Ed
Crowley.

This certainly applies in this instance.

themolk.

This email (including any attachments)  contains confidential  information and
is intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and
delete this email from your system and destroy any copies.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and  emails
may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may
not be successfully replicated on other systems. The sender does not give any
warranties nor accepts any liability in relation to any of these matters. If
you have any doubt about the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us,
please contact us immediately.