From: Mike Morrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 8:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: auto booking conf. rooms w/ Outlook 2000 & permissions

Diane-- I read the rest of this thread before replying here... while
everyone is offering valid input, I'd like to take a slightly different
tack. In the message below, you say:

"The place that it is wrong is when I open this
room from the server where we configured the script, and this view is where
the requests are determined if they are accepted or not.  So the meetings
aren't getting written to this view, so multiple meetings get booked for the
same time, but can only be seen from the user or another client."

Have you deleted and recreated the profile on the server? Sounds like that
profile may be hosed. I'm having a hard time getting myself around the idea
that the profile on the server has anything to do with the auto-accept
script, though. The script should be profile independent, I would think. I
mean... that was part of the purpose of developing it (I think): to make it
so that someone wouldn't be sitting there with the mailbox open for the
meetings to get scheduled. Since this isn't happening to other conference
rooms, I'm guessing there is a problem with the mailbox itself... have you
recreated the mailbox? One other thought crosses my mind: do you happen to
leave outlook running on the server with that mailbox open? I've seen
strange behavior from the script when the mailbox is open and someone tries
to schedule a meeting (although usually the meeting request gets declined,
not what you are seeing).

Lori-- you have _got_ to have the worst luck with this script of anyone I
know! I don't know if any of the above applies in your case or not.

Tom M.-- re: footnote #4 in another post... I'll see what I can do.

Mike Morrison
NT/SMS/Exchange Administrator
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc.