Does this user have the same problem opening a web page in Internet Explorer?  If not,
have him connect to his mailbox using OWA in the meantime, or by mapping a drive
directly to his mailbox on ExIFS and opening messages using a browser.  Either way,
without a lot more info I have a hard time believing that this is a hardware issue -
unless possibly directly related to the monitor and not to the machine hardware.  Have
you tried to connect this computer to a different monitor with same results?

If monitor is found to be the suspect, you may want to reduce the refresh rates and/or
color depths by right-clicking an open area on the desktop and selecting properties.
Also, if it's an older monitor you may want to contact the manufacturer to make sure
you have any drivers that may exist for it.  Not all monitors have drivers and most
don't need them regardless.  However monitor limitations in display refresh rates,
color depth and resolution are often made aware to the system using these "drivers".

If all this fails, address the way you're re-baselining the workstation.  Are you
using a Ghosted image?  If so, maybe there is a problem with the image that effects
just this hardware.  Try manually re-installing operating system and applications
(reaching here).

Good luck.

Eric