From: Ramesh Viswanathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Tivoli

TDP v2.2 does support Exchange 2000.  Please take a look at:
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tdp_ms.html for more information.

Regarding the TDP product itself, there were some issues in the 1.0 and 1.1
release of the product last year and were fixed with the release 1.1.1 in
January of 2000.  We have been using it to backup our Exchange Server for
the last 8 months and have performed multiple restores without any problem
(mailbox recovery etc.).

In my opinion, this is a solid product that integrates well with Tivoli's
Enterprise Backup solution.

my $0.02

Ramesh