From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 2:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Weird message from System Administrator

> I have just joined a company with the worst implementation of
> Exchange I have ever seen.  Every admin here is afraid of
> their boss and will do what he says just to keep him off
> their backs.  I have, however, refrained from calling all of
> them a series of politically incorrect names and abusively
> criticizing the decisions - whether their own or their
> managements.  It's not that hard to do.  Really.[2]

But where's the fun in that? Nothing more fun than to go into a staff
meeting with the PHB in attendance and ask "Which one of you chuckleheads is
responsible for this piece of $^*)@)?"

Or if you'd actually like to change the status quo send out a series of
UNODIR memos about policy and configuration changes you make (along with the
reasons) just after you've implemented them. Then fight to keep them from
being changed back.... heh.