-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steven Cox
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 2:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Conference Room Auto Accept

Let's not be that way shall we?  I asked a legitimate question, and if you
didn't feel the need to answer then there was no need to say anything at
all.  The concept of "if you can't say something nice..." is something most
people pick up in kindergarden or earlier, might be time for a refresher
course in how to act like a decent human being :)

I stand by my original words, plenty of experience with multiple Exch boxes
has provided nary a glitch caused by an Outlook install.  Is it possible
that Outlook causes problems in some situations?  I'm sure it is, but making
the universal claim to NEVER install Outlook on an Exch box was simply
begging for a reference.  Basically, I called you on your sh*t and you
weinered out.

So, are you feeling motivated to look it up "for me" now or does this taste
of smackdown suit you?

-s-