-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steven Cox
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 3:09 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Conference Room Auto Accept

You can say alotta bad things about the Arsehole Union, but you can't deny
the coming to the defense of their members :)

Time to face the unavoidable facts, this Chris fellow was wrong and is
puffing up his chest in a vain attempt to divert attention from his blunder.
When one makes an extraordinary claim, one best be prepared to offer
extraordinary proof to back your case up.  Heck , this chap can't even
summon up the strength to type out 6 digits.

-s-