OK, Steven... obviously you are new here. A search of the archives will show
you that Mr. Scharff has provided a prodigious amount of useful information
to this list over the years that I've been here (and he was here long before
I was). Yes, I know him personally and happen to like him, but that's not
why I'm defending him (not that he needs me to defend him-- he usually does
fine on his own). You are working under the fallacious assumption that
TechNet and Qxxxxxxx are the same number of keystrokes. Well, you are wrong.
There may be people who can cite Q-article numbers that they have had recent
or frequent experience with from memory, but I don't know of anyone that has
them all memorized. So, to provide you with an article number, Mr. Scharff
would have had to perform many keystrokes and mouse-clicks while searching
for the article that proves his point. Since he's not paid to do your work,
he chose to let you do the search yourself, as it is a fairly simple one to
accomplish.

If I were so inclined, I could do it now... unfortunately for you, I'm not
paid to do your research either, nor am I all that interested in the answer.
TechNet articles describing the scenario you site do exist; I've stumbled
across them before and know that they exist. If I really wan the
information, I'm not too lazy to look it up myself. Please read the FAQ
(link at the bottom of this message), especially the part entitled "What to
do before you post." Also realize that all the members here donate their
time, and are under no obligation to provide information to anyone.
Especially to those who have a pi$$-poor attitude.

Mike Morrison
NT/SMS/Exchange Administrator
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc.