Hi gang,

Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2k

I have created a public folder and have associated it with Contacts. There
are about 300 contacts in this folder.

I have just tried to create a distribution list, but when I 'Save and
Close', I get the following message:-

"The item could not be saved to this folder. The folder has been deleted or
moved or you do not have permission. Do you want to save a copy in the
default folder for this item."

The tree structure for this folder is Public Folders>All Public
Folders>MyFolder>SubFolder. I am the owner of both MyFolder and SubFolder. I
can create new contacts, copy existing ones and do everything else 'normal'
in this folder, except create a DL.

Any ideas ?

Thanks heaps,

Tim