We do restores in  the following instances

        1) It was our fault (rare but it does happen).
        2) Auditors/company lawyers need it for legal reasons.
        3) VIP doesn't know how to use email and needs their mail restored
(most common).
        4) The server goes belly up.
        5) Anything else is handled on a case by case basis.

Regards.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging