Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with a user (using Outlook 2000) who can't open
attachments.
When she opens new e-mails there is no attachment icon displayed even though

the message contains an attachment. She can open e-mail that was sent to her
yesterday but not today's. This isn't an Outlook blocking .exe file type
issue. It seems to be server side problem because she has the same trouble
regardless of the PC she uses.

The Exchange server is running W2K (SP2) and Exchange 5.5 (SP4). No other
users are affected. There are no limits placed on her mailboxe. Several
weeks ago I migrated her mailbox from an old mail server to the current one.
I don't know if this is relevant though because she's bee fine until now.
Any ideas?

Regards
Tony