-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dale Geoffrey
Edwards
Sent: dinsdag 9 juli 2002 16:15
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Can't open attachments

Blow away profile and recreate (I know you probably did it, but try it
again).  If no luck, I would still uninstall Outlook and reinstall
Outlook
(don't just install Outlook over the version on the machine).  If that
doesn't work, try ExMerging her mailbox and recreating it.  It sounds
like
there is some type of corruption in the mailbox/profile.

Geoff...