From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 January 2003 07:22
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Using script to get header info

That's a fine way to fight Spam if you're interested in job security.
Or maybe not.  At a previous customer, there was a guy whose job it was
to take Spam complaints and add the sending domain to the block list.
While I was on the project there, he was laid off.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Technical Consultant
hp Services