hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 5:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Shortcuts to Outlook objects

Well, that was how I took it as well, but he was just doing such a
terrible job at it that it was really more just stupid than funny or
anything else. I mean, if you are going to go down that path, then make
it funny or at least mildly humorous versus coming out of left field
with a DOS reference. Yes, you want to take the argument to the extreme
to prove a point, but you cannot do it in such a way that your point
comes across as invalid.

I could just as easily argue the other side and point out how much fun
it would be if every hotfix or service pack caused some major component
of the OS to change drastically. Let's say that every hotfix from
Microsoft changed the way printers were configured such that you had to
go out and reconfigure all of the printers on everyone's desktop every
time you applied a hotfix.

And I hardly think that I am the biggest Microsoft basher on the planet.
They have fundamental flaws in their products and the way that they
operate as a company. I point out those flaws when I see them. That's
it. However, in some circles, any complaint against Microsoft, no matter
how insignificant, is deemed heresy. He's probably one of those
Microsoft MVP's anyway, so he's on their payroll to be a bigot.