hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 7:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Shortcuts to Outlook objects

My point was that this is the straw that breaks the camels back. First
my application written for DOS 3.22 stops working on Windows X, then
they change core OS functionality like the ability to create an
Outlook:// shortcut on the desktop. I say it's time to switch to Linux
and Samsung Contact. Screw Microsoft and their poor, very poor backwards
compatibility.