First, yes, by OST I mean offline. This is really strange. I am using the
exact same syntax but it is not working. Therefore, there must be
something else going on. Are you creating a desktop shortcut, Right-click
on desktop, choose New | Shortcut, etc. We're both using the same syntax
and getting different results so it is either a problem with the specific
machines (I have tried this on 3 different WinXP/Outlook2002 machines) or
in the way that we are creating the link/shortcut.