From: Slinger, Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 12:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Back up Exchange WITHOUT backing up voice mail from Cisco
Uni fied Messaging

OK, that's a slightly different set of perspectives.  "It doesn't work" is
different to "certain aspects operate differently or not at all".

Redlight - works fine; I use the softphone as a secondary phone, when I'm
elsewhere in the building or travelling; if I get a message, my deskphone
light still comes on.  Click on the message - well, if I want to listen to
it through the phone, I use the phone to retrieve the message.  If I click
it on the screen, then I expect the playback through my speakers...  So, I
don't have that issue.  I'd argue that isn't "not working", but that it's
"working differently".