-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bendall, Paul
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 1:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Del eted Items Retention - Confirmation

Yes purging from deleted item recovery will remove it from the dumpster. I
doubt Exmerge would do this as it just exports from the mailbox so I would
assume it does the same on the dumpster which of course has to be
specifically selected.

Regards,

Paul