Again, as per the last message you posted and I responded to, this error is
not being generated by Exchange. It is being generated by whatever is
listening at your default gateway. Your mx record may be labeled
exchange.satake-usa.com, but whatever is listening isn't Exchange.

nslookup
Default Server:  m1w2ksit01.austin.messageone.com
Address:  10.0.0.246

> set q=mx
> satake-usa.com
Server:  m1w2ksit01.austin.messageone.com
Address:  10.0.0.246

Non-authoritative answer:
satake-usa.com  preference = 10, mail exchanger = exchange.satake-usa.com

satake-usa.com  nameserver = ns2.satake-usa.com
satake-usa.com  nameserver = ns1.satake-usa.com
exchange.satake-usa.com internet address = 66.139.24.50

telnet exchange.satake-usa.com 25
Trying 66.139.24.50...
Connected to exchange.satake-usa.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 SMTP service ready
ehlo foo.bar
250-Requested mail action okay, completed
250-HELP
250 SIZE 3072000

Whatever is listening does indeed have a storage limit.

I'm not sure why 30 seconds of research is not possible by anyone else on
the list this morning, but the answer seems abundantly clear once one stops
throwing out wild guesses and actually applies some kind of methodology to
troubleshooting.