There are two drives on the exchange server one has 12gig free the other
program drive has 14gig free. There are no other drives on that system.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Fyodorov, Andrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Monday, August 11, 2003 11:16 AM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        RE: Strange Exchange

The SMTP Virtual Servers don't have any limits either?

There are three places for message size limits

- Org-level under Global Settings/Message Delivery
- User-level in the user properties
- SMTP in the virtual SMTP server settings

You have 12 GB of disk space left, but is that on the partition where
SMTP Virtual Server has its queue files (by default the queue partition
is where Exchange program files are installed)? Just asking, maybe your
queue partition is low on disk space.