I was simply lamenting the off the cuff troubleshooting being done by some
folks who traditionally have much stronger technical and troubleshooting
skills than that. If any of them was offended, they can bite me.. or wait
until I screw up and point it out with glee. Or heck, they can point back to
the archives where some of my coworkers have done that for me in the past.