Please post the complete NDR

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Bruess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 8:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Strange Exchange

I am having a problem with exchange sending NDR 552 to people sending
large files.  I have verified the system default has no limits on a per
messages or over all on storage.  I have also verified my personal box has
no limits that could override the defaults. I do not know when this
started happening but I do know I use to be able to receive any size
files.  Is there another settings somewhere I have missed? It appears to
be limiting e-mail to around 2 meg max and is applying the same rule to
the entire exchange server.

Thanks,
dl