Title: Message
I have 2 PE 6300's with PERC/2's and I'm getting those stupid "Battery Needs Refurbishing" messages on both. Really annoying

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene Pesochin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 9:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell problems

I've run into problem with PowerEdge 6450 with a Perc2/DC card when I was installing NT4, RAID was constantly crashing.

Later on another 6450 crashed RAID. But before you start restoring and do DR call their support. My problem was that RAID card was "forgetting" about hard drives and with their help I was able to put HDD's back into raid.

Eugene Pesochin

Systems Manager

ClubMom, Inc.

200 Madison Ave. 6th Fl