From: Martey, Emmanuel E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell problems

Ben
Which Windows-based RAID management software are you referring to?. Please can you give me a hand. I have a similar problem on my Dell Power Edge 6300 exchange server running Raid 5. I change the Battery 6months ago and in 3months it started reporting in event viewer controller battery needs reconditioning again.

Emmanuel Martey
Wonna Be MCSE, CNA