From: Carstairs, Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 October 2001 17:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How many of you use Message Level Recovery ?

I always feel that if the User put a piece of normal paper mail in the
bin.
Then once been removed from their office by the cleaners and but in the
buildings garbage. Would they be willing to go down to the local
landfill
site 6 months later and try to retrieve it???
So why once they have deleted an e-mail, then emptied there recycle bin,
do
they expect to be able to get the mail back 6 months later???

just my thoughts on the matter.

List Charter and FAQ at: