Simon,

I might try and delete the IMS and recreate it when I get a chance.

I don't see how recreating the In and Out folders in the Imcdata folder
would help: that's not where the queue is - those folders are empty.  The
outbound store queue would be within the exchange database itself, wouldn't
it?

Equally I'm not at all happy about embarking on an off-line defragmentation
on the chance that it _might_ resolve the problem: could equally introduce a
whole load more problems (and I'd have to give up part of my weekend to do
it ...)

Thanks for the thoughts, though.

Karen

(Explaining to people that Lynn is a surname (and yes, it is confusing!) for
the last 30+ years.)

List Charter and FAQ at: