From: Karen Lynn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 November 2001 02:30:PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Event Id 3038

Neil,

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that Simon was quoting a Knowledge Base
article - the article's not on November's Technet despite the website
version being last reviewed in July!  (If we had more reliable internet
access I'd've been more inclined to check the web first: I have been
warned before that it's more up-to-date - but over 3 months!!).

I forgot one important detail: we're using GroupShield 4.0.4 - reading the
full article I've found what will hopefully be the resolution.

Many thanks,

Karen

List Charter and FAQ at:
If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.
Astrium Limited
Gunnels Wood Road
Stevenage
Hertfordshire