From: Lynn Karen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 21 November 2001 09:47
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Event Id 3038
Subject: RE: Event Id 3038

Simon,

I might try and delete the IMS and recreate it when I get a chance.

I don't see how recreating the In and Out folders in the Imcdata folder
would help: that's not where the queue is - those folders are empty.
The outbound store queue would be within the exchange database itself,
wouldn't it?

Equally I'm not at all happy about embarking on an off-line
defragmentation on the chance that it _might_ resolve the problem: could
equally introduce a whole load more problems (and I'd have to give up
part of my weekend to do it ...)

Thanks for the thoughts, though.

Karen

(Explaining to people that Lynn is a surname (and yes, it is confusing!)
for the last 30+ years.)

List Charter and FAQ at:

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: