Title: RE: Looking for advice re HR Luser request
Yah, why not have them post the job with the job number. Have them state they applicant must put the job number in the subject line and then route accordingly. This is very common on Workopolis, etc.

Michael
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:27 PM
Subject: RE: Looking for advice re HR Luser request

Rules

Find out what keywords(job description,etc..) they need routed to which person(s) and then set the rule(s) accordingly.

I'm assuming this isn't a custom recipient. If it is, you'd have to create a mailbox and use OL2K to setup the server based rules. Either that or write a custom CDO to have logic in it to handle those emails.

There maybe some 3rd party tools out there as well.
-Rick