Running Exchange 5.5, SP4 on NT4 SP6a.

Our HR department currently has an email address set up for job postings so people can
email their resume. They are getting so many that they no longer want to process them.
What they want to do is create a new email address for each posting that would go to
the appropriate person in the department with the opening.

The do not wish to use the following suggestions I gave to them:
1. Just use the email of the person in the department you want to receive the resumes.
2. We could create a few distribution lists (for running multiple jobs at once) and
they can add and remove users at will.
3. They could set up rules on the current mailbox to route based on job posting number
or some other piece of information.

I don't like the idea of creating an email address every time they do a job posting.
So, I'm wondering if anyone else has had to deal with a similar situation and if you
found a workable solution.

TIA, MJ

List Charter and FAQ at: