Title: RE: OWA

http://www.spellchecker.com/corporate/

From: GCA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 17:02
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA

Hello All,

I have a couple of questions about OWA.

1) When will spell check be available?

2) Is there a way to create a rule on the server side to block certain
people from sending mail to my users.  ie.  spam and other mail to be
blocked.

3) How does one create a signature in owa?

4) In present our present use of Outlook, if you type the name of the
person you are sending email to, their email address pops up in the To
box.  Possible in web version?

TIA, any information is greatly appreciated.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: