From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 10:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Help Needed !

What does this statement mean exactly?

"Myrealbox.com is Novell"

Meaning that Novell owns it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Moody, Jacqueline [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

I got it by going to myrealbox.com and clicking the link to sign up.  Here's the link above.  The very first paragraph states:

User Agreement

I will not use this mailbox in any way associated with spam including sending spam through MyRealBox.com, using this address as a return address for spam or as a drop box. If I violate this agreement I subject myself to legal action and will be held financially responsible for every piece of spam that goes into or out of MyRealBox.com at the amount of $10 for every piece of spam.

The Spam policy you quoted confirms the user agreement - receiving SPAM is a violation of the user agreement.  They also state that it cannot be used for commercial purposes.  I think this list is a grey area and could potentially be construed as commercial use.

Myrealbox.com is Novell, so maybe it's a tax write-off?  (Shrug)

I solve the mail problem by getting my own domain and running my own mail server at home on a dedicated IP address DSL line.

Jacqueline