From: Bill Beckett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 8:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange dilemma

Interesting dilemma here and the answer may be obvious but my brain is
locked. We have a user who's mail is being forwarded to another mailbox
outside of our network. His messages then automatically go to his
deleted items folder. Since these messages are unread, when purging his
deleted items, everyone who has their mail set up for a read receipt
gets a message back that their mail was deleted without being read.
These users are feeling neglected and like red headed step children. How
can I best resolve this issue?

This is exchange 5.5

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: