Ugh.  I only do it this way temporarily.  For example when someone goes on
sabbatical or off campus for a while but will come back to their office.  If
their primary e-mail account is on another server then I just use a Custom
Recipient.

Ken

---
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: