        From:   Ken Leyba [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Monday, July 01, 2002 1:27 PM
        To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject:        RE: Exchange dilemma

        Ugh.  I only do it this way temporarily.  For example when someone
goes on
        sabbatical or off campus for a while but will come back to their
office.  If
        their primary e-mail account is on another server then I just use a
Custom
        Recipient.

        Ken

        ---
        Ken Leyba
        Windows/Exchange System Administrator
        California State University Dominguez Hills

The
        > forwarding story is too long to type here.

        List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: