If you're lucky, that's the only place they get dropped... :-P

-----Original Message-----
From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:00 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry question

Don:

        How easy are the BB's to clean when they dropped into the pickle
barrel on aisle 12?

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
FOB Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8000
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium - 717.633.3823

"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national group
in America has not yet become an American. And the man who goes among
you to trade upon your nationality is no worthy son to live under the
Stars and Stripes."  Woodrow Wilson