> Gee a little testy are we Jason?

Sorry, I'm old school  ;)  For the love of all that is good, this is an
administrators list not some AOL chatroom.  I know it's MS related but
still...

> As has been posted here innumerable times some mail admins don't have
> the luxury of configuring their Exchange servers not to do this

Regardless, the individual still has the option of fixing their own MUA
configuration, and should.  This configuration has also been posted.  If
Co. policy dictates they can't change that, then they have to option of
using foo free web mail provider (which can be configured to forward to
private email!).  If they are unwilling to do that, then read the archives
on the web.

There is absolutely no excuse to send unsolicited OOOs.  The fact that
others are so lax doesn't make it any less of a problem.

~JasonG