Gee a little testy are we Jason?

As has been posted here innumerable times some mail admins don't have the
luxury of configuring their Exchange servers not to do this, company policy
has dictated it to them, so to say that they should be unsubscribed from the
list is a little harsh.  I am one of those admins that has been told by
upper management to allow OOO's to the internet.  An attempt by the Lyris
List Admin a few weeks ago resulted in us not being able to see who the
messages were from at all, the general consensus by the members of this list
was that we'll take the OOO's in order to see who the messages are from.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
-Albert Einstein