Anyone have Symantec installed out on users PC's with the outlook
plugin?  I am concerned about the load put on the server if a user does
a manual scan of all their email.  In my mind this is going to pull down
all their attachments and go through them one by one.  If some default
policy is set to run a manual scan of machines at the same time, this
could means thousands of users pulling down their mail all at the same
time.

I'm looking for anyone who has had any experience with this or had any
issues.