All,

As the message above states, the Site Connector queue is filling -
this is the one on the new UK server. When I highlight the queue, the
additional queue information box at the bottom says "Unable to bind to
the destination server in DNS."

Last night I moved all of the mailboxes from the 5.5 box over, no issues.

I've done some web searching, and checked the settings for the Default
SMTP Virtual Server, under the Delivery/Advanced/Configure/External
DNS field, and it's empty. I tried adding in the IP address of the
local DC, and no go.

At the console of the new Exchange box I did 'dcdiag /s:newdc' and it
passed all tests except for some ntfrs errors that came about because
of lost connectivity this morning.

I noticed that I didn't have SP2 installed, so installed it a few
minutes ago, and rebooted the box for luck - after notifying users, of
course.

Funny thing is, this site is receiving mail, it just can't send it -
to anywhere.

The 5.5 box was set up to route all mail to the US for disposition,
and this box should do the same.

Iv'e downloladed and am currently running the ntfrsdiag tool anyway,
just for fun, but I'm not seeing any reasons why mail isn't heading
out.

Many Thanks,

Kurt