Thanks for the info!
-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Abel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Conference room calendar auto accept agent?

Don't mistake the AAA for Resource Scheuling.  As stated before the
AAA can do more things than Resource Scheduling.  I switched from
resource scheduling to the AAA and it is much better.  Especially
when someone tries to book a conference room forever.  By default
the AAA will only allow up to 12 months I believe.  The other great
thing is that when you cancel a meeting it is removed from the
resource calendar automatically which I do not believe is done when
doing resource scheduling