Do they have SMTP logging turned on?  What do their logs indicate?

________________________________

From: Steve Hart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Single customer issue

I have a customer that's complaining of erratic performance delivering
email to us. Sometimes it comes through; other times, it doesn't.

I'm admittedly over my head, but I suspect a spam related blocking due
to a PTR record mismatch.  They are sending mail from three domains,
nbf-trio.com, trioads.com and trionw.com.  They all share the same email
server at 64.62.8.154.  The PTR record reads mail.nbf-trio.com.  The
server's same in an SMTP session is trionw.com.

We're running Exchange 2007 SP1.

Exchange anti-spam is enabled, but all three of their domains are on our
allow list.

We're also running Forefront, but all blocked emails are quarantined and
we're getting nothing there.

I obviously have little contraol over a customer's email system. How can
I ensure that we recieve their emails?

Thanks in advance,
Steve