Need to unregister from this site. Please help.

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Ens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tue Jul 15 20:28:04 2008
Subject: Re: Single customer issue

Any RBL's used?

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Steve Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I have a customer that's complaining of erratic performance delivering
email to us. Sometimes it comes through; other times, it doesn't.

        I'm admittedly over my head, but I suspect a spam related blocking due
to a PTR record mismatch.  They are sending mail from three domains,
nbf-trio.com, trioads.com and trionw.com.  They all share the same email server
at 64.62.8.154.  The PTR record reads mail.nbf-trio.com.  The server's same in
an SMTP session is trionw.com.

        We're running Exchange 2007 SP1.

        Exchange anti-spam is enabled, but all three of their domains are on
our allow list.

        We're also running Forefront, but all blocked emails are quarantined
and we're getting nothing there.

        I obviously have little contraol over a customer's email system. How
can I ensure that we recieve their emails?

        Thanks in advance,
        Steve