From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: email archiving

I will look at SEA too, but I prefer appliances. The cost and headache of
adding a pretty beefy server to handle this function is annoying and costly.
Has anyone seen Barracuda's archive tool? It is not cheap at $15K for the
midrange, but includes your hardware cost in that with RAID-5 and a few other
perks.

If I am reading Bob's commentary correctly, you would need to purchase the
server, SQL 2005 license, Server 2003 license, and then the SEA product.

We are making a move sooner than later. Just in PSTs (not counting the
redundant ones) we have over 50 GB floating around. What a nightmare.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Scott Abel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL