I have a user who wants to use their own laptop for business use.  He likes the
way it's set up but I have always been the one who says it's better to have the
company buy one and keep personal and business separate.  I see this could be
an issue of privacy and also an issue of control in that i have no real say on
what is installed on his machine and what if any policies can be inforced.
Your thoughts?  I don't want to be paranoid and i see the cost savings in
having him use his own computer but am i asking for trouble in the long run.