I have been hesitant to ask but here goes.

Let me lay some ground work before I get into what I'd like to do with exchange.

We have a Root Domain A.com with 2 child domains  1.A.com and 2.a.com  the Root
domain is empty of users and only has 2 Servers in it both domain controllers
for A.com.

We have 2 Exchange servers in 1.A.com  Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2007 with 5
Domain controllers in 1.a.com site.
We have 2 Exchange servers in 2.A.com  Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2007 with 5
Domain controllers in 2.a.com site.

Everything works just fine there are no issues except.

 Some day in the next 1 - 2 years  1.A.Com and 2.A.com will become separate
companies.

So I've been asked if I can introduce new Exchange servers with NEW email
address, to a New connection.  But keep it all wrapped up in the existing AD
structure.  Because when we split 1 of the A.com controllers will stay with
1.a.com and 1 will stay with 2.a.com.   We will just do some clean up in AD
ridding ourselves of the other.  1 of the clean up tasks will be to move the MX
records/users mailbox and such but when we do that we want it all on the "new"
exchange server.

 So the question  Is there a way to install a new exchange server 2007 into its
own not "connecting" it to the existing Servers.  I have no issues with making
another site or sub domain to make it work i.e. z.1.a.com

 Any suggestion

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.