From: bounce-8418963-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-8418963-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Everett
Sent: 04 February 2009 15:33
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: iPhone

We have Exchange 2003 and our CEO is getting an iPhone.  Do I need an SSL
Certificate to use Active Sync?  I understand that there are some connectivity
issues using an iPhone with Exchange, but are there any issues that can't be
overcome, or that I should be aware of that could be a major pain?

Thanks,

Paul Everett
IS Dept.
Lee Mental Health Center
239-791-1551

"Lee Mental Health Center, Inc. providing services through Ruth Cooper Center
for Behavioral Health Care and VISTA Behavioral Crisis Services.  Visit our
website at www.leementalhealth.org<blocked::http://www.leementalhealth.org/> to
learn more."

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended recipient, please
message, including attachments.