From: Sobey, Richard A [mailto:r.so...@imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: iPhone

The debate will rage for eons, but the iPhone is NOT suitable for a
corporate environment. Yes, it works. However, your CEO better be
prepared for the fact it's nothing more than a phone with a crappy EAS
implementation.

To answer your question, though, you can turn SSL off on the device.
Whether you need SSL on the server or not is a different question!

Richard